Sunday, March 6, 2011

Week 12

Well, now I decide to start blogging.  I should have started this a year ago.  Better late than never.  I can't believe that Cooper is 12 weeks old already, my how time has flown.  He is smiling and cooing like crazy.  He loves to give his daddy all his sugars and to snuggle with me in the morning.  I go back to work tomorrow and I am not excited about it at all.  I will miss our mornings.  Right now he is curled up napping in my lap.  Each day brings something new and exciting.   I wonder what today will bring....yesterday we learned that if you want to wake up Cooper, put him in his bed. :)  I love to watch him sleep, he has the cutest little smiles and laughes.  It is even cute when he cries in his sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would have done something like this. I didn't even keep up with Madeleine's baby book - a big regret. Keep it up, Mama! You'll be happy you did.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete