Friday, March 18, 2011
14 weeks
I can't believe that today is 14 weeks. All the milestones that we have passed so far. He first rolled over at 3 weeks, smiled at 6, started talking at 9 weeks. Just can't wait for him to laugh out loud, he tries and is getting really close. Last week was his first week with the sitter "grandma Rose" Cooper did really good. Last weekend, Logan and Braden came and they all had a blast. Cooper saw his first IMAX movie about Texas and he couldn't take his eyes off the screen. He was such a good boy. Sleeping is getting better for both of us, thank God. I love to watch Coop sleep. Today I just watched and thought about what a wonder gift from God he is. He is perfect. Everyone says he is just the cutest baby ever, even the nurses at the hospital couldn't get enough of him, and to think I cried several times while I was pregnant thinking I would have such an ugly baby. How stupid was I. I just love this little kiddo. Charles is a wonderful daddy too. Maybe it is a good thing that we waited, we are much more patient and laid back. Today I am thanking God for our beautiful little blessing while I am watching him giggle in his sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment