Friday, February 24, 2012

Wow

Wow, what a wonderful blogger I am. LOL!!  I guess I am no good at this. 
Cooper is 14 months old and growing by leaps and bounds every day.  I could kick myself for not posting as each new stage went by. 
Cooper was sleeping through the night by 4 months, crawling by 6 and walking by 10!! On his first birthday he had 12 teeth.  Now he runs and plays, falls down often, and laughs.  I just love his big belly laughs and his bright blue eyes, which, by the way did not come from me.  He hisses when he sees cats and points at everything. "Ooh, ooh" is his favorite thing to say.  He yells "dada" but whispers very softly "mama", I wonder why that is.
He sleeps from 6:30 at night until daddy wakes him at 6:00 on weekdays or until about 7:30 on weekends.  Bath time is his favorite time.  Daddy makes the biggest bubbles.  Sometimes he will even go to the bathroom door and knock on it, that is his way of letting us know he is ready for a bath (sometimes he even does that to his bedroom door when he is sleepy).  Every night we read a book, drink milk and turn off the hall light.  His favorite snuggle toys are his "wobbies" and his favorite thing to play with is paper.
He has been so easy too far, and I will probably kick myself later for saying that because I will probably curse myself.  He hasn't had a bottle for 2 months, and quit taking it so easy, just stopped it and he never asked for it again.  FOOD!! Yes, Coop loves food, with an exception of rice and whole bean (except green beans, he loves those).  He will let you know when he is hungry, it is one of the few times he is fussy.
Everyday I think about how lucky we are, how much of a true blessing he is to us.  How he makes us smile, laugh and cry all at the same time, how grateful I am for him, and how life wouldn't have been complete without him are just a few thoughts that run through my head each day.  I get excited to see him everyday, and he gets excited to see us, although sometimes when I go to get him from grandma Rose's he runs away laughing.
Everyone comments how beautiful he is and what a good baby he is.  Everyday Rose says he is so pleasant and she loves having Cooper around. 
Our favorite saying is "Everybody LOVES Cooper!"

No comments:

Post a Comment